Has anyone heard from Bob Brazzeal?

olena

<font color=green>Emerald Angel<br><font color=mag
I know he was moving to FL, selling his AZ home and really uprooting himself. I was just wondering how he's doing these days. Anyone know?

I'd like to get a Bob update too. Are you out there buddy?

Well I know he made it safely to Florida. I have not talked to him in a few weeks so not sure how he is now.

Bob - if you are out there come out and say hi.

LOL.....What About Bob?

Good to hear the move went well. I wonder how he likes his new job....:)

Thank you for inquiring about my absence. I'll try to keep this short. If I launched into my feelings rather than just highlights, this would be a very long post.

I've completed the relocation to Lakeland, FL and I like it. I'm still in boxes and will be for quite some time.

The best thing that I can say about the job is that it was a big mistake. That is the best that I can say. Of course I was unemployed at the time I took it so in some ways it is better than being without a job.

I've averaged 75 hours a week almost since I started and that looks like it will continue for at least 2 more months. These next two months will also be spent in Montreal, QC. I'm sure it is a nice place but I won't get to see it, nor will I be able to settle into my home in FL. If it wasn't for having to repay the relocation costs, I would have left before now. It would be one thing if there was an indication that thing would change in the future but there isn't. It appears that they will continue to abuse me and everyone else rather than do things right.

There is a lot more to the situation but I won't bore you.

Hope everyone else is good. Sorry that I won't be around much.

Bob,
Sorry it is not working out for you! I know this is tough. You are in our thoughts!

Just wanted to say "hi" again, Bob, and to tell you how sorry I am that your job isn't working out. :(

Maybe the folks in Canada won't be such slave drivers.

Hugs Bob...hope things get better for you! Wishing you better times soon!! {{hugs}}

<font color=navy> :wave:

Hi Bob!!!

Gee, I'm sorry that your job isn't working out. I really hope that things look up for you in the very near future.

Always wishing you the best.

mj

{{hugs}} to you Bob. I know I have told you this before - dont mind saying it again. I hope things look up for you soon. Good luck and I am sorry things have not been workign out here in FL.

Sorry about the job, Bob, but it is good to hear from you. Hope things turn around for you soon.:D

Hey Bob. Really sorry to hear the job isn't working out for you. Best wishes and hope that things turn around for you!

Sorry to hear about the job Bob. I hope things get better for you soon. How long do you have to stay with the company before you can leave without penalty?

Great to see you here, Bob, sure have missed you. But sorry to hear about the job side of the coin. Hopefully things will either work out or you will be able to move on soon. My best for you. Hope to see you in Dec if you are at WDW. :sunny:

Dan

:( Sorry to hear that, Bob. Sometimes we have high expectations about a job, and than it does not meet up to that.:confused: Hope things get better for you, and hope to see you in Dec, for DIS CON!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter