Has anyone heard of autographed Disney/Marvel character plushies before?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I got my Falcon Marvel Bleacher Creatures plush yesterday my mom and I discovered a unusual thing that shocked me and I want to know if anybody has seen this before with Disney or Marvel plushies before. It appears that my Falcon plushie came with an autograph not by Anthony Mackie but by the actual Sam Wilson/Falcon character from Avengers Campus at Disney's Hollywood Studios and so i'm wondering if Disney/Marvel character plushies signed by the Disney/Marvel characters at Disney Parks are hugely popular and collectible? Because I never knew that the characters could sign autographs on plush character during meet and greets at the parks so this was exciting and a big thrill for me. If you have a character plush signed by the actual Disney/Marvel character are they worth any money to people?
Dodger

I did some research after I wrote this post yesterday and it is true that Disney characters can sign plushies and if you have a plushie signed by a Disney character they can be worth a lot of money. And it's not only Disney character signed plushies but celebrity signed Disney/Marvel plushies are worth money and collectible as well. For example if you have a Sebastian plush from Mattel's The Little Mermaid toy line from 1997 and signed by the late Samuel Wright it can be worth up to $3,999 in price. I don't know how my Falcon Bleacher Creatures plushie got autographed but the actual Falcon/Sam Wilson character autograph on my Falcon plushie is authentic and I'm happy I discovered it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter