Has anyone heard of this game show?

Amzey

You can't stop the beat!
My mom asked me this question and I could not find the answer anywhere, does anyone here know what she's talking about?

"I have a question for ya. I am trying to find the name of this game show I ran across on tv not long ago. In it the host held up masks of famous people and had the contestants guess who he was etc. Do you know what the show is called?"

I think Jay leno does something like this.... or Street Smarts has segments like this.... but a whole show....... Hmmmmmmmmm

???????

I don't know......sorry

Sorry Amy, I don't know either. I tried doing some Google searches but came up with nothing there as well.

it is like Jay Lenos Jay Walking but it is synicated on all different chanells, it is a regular game show usually it plays at night.

Ahh, Street Smarts would make sense because we looked up the schedule of the channel she thought it was on and Street Smarts was on at the time when she thought she saw it. Maybe they just did a segment like this and that was all she saw. I'll let her know - thanks everyone!

"Street Smarts" is a game show where they ask people off the street really easy questions and the contestants try to see who gets it right or not. Sometimes the host will hold up photos of celebrities and see if the people know.

I think I've seen this show... on cable..

He (the host) goes into a regular place and strikes up conversation with someone there.. the one show I watched was at a rock climbing gym, and a music store.

He would up just asking the people question in the course of conversation... like the mountain climbing guy, asking him about the highest mountain in the worlds...etc.... in the end the guy got $500 cash I think.

Same with the guitar store.

I think the catch with the show is that the person that the host talks to in turn tries to ask the same question to someone else.. and win more $$$

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter