Has anyone heard this?

DisneyObsessed

<font color=green>Walking is not an option<br><fon
I just heard from someone at work that all of the live shows at WDW have been cancelled altogether. Does anyone know if this is true?

I haven't heard that they've been cancelled. I know that the number of shows per day has been cut back due to low attendance. I would think it would be highly unlikely that they would cancel all the live shows altogether.

Does anyone else know?

I'm sure that isn't true. Stever Soares just updated his site and there is still lots of live entertainment listed. As far as I know, all Disney has done is reduced the number of certain shows and cut back some daily shows to five days a week. Here's the link to Steve Soares' site:

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm

True, some shows have simply been reduced in days of operation. The big theatre type shows. BUT, several of the live street theatre type shows, particularly at EPCOT, have been cancelled altogether.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter