Has anyone seen this Haunted Mansion Card Holder on the shopDisney website yet?

Violetspider

Don't Bug Me I'm Planning For Disney
Been keeping my eye out for this Haunted Mansion Card Holder on shopDisney, but haven't come across it yet. Did anyone see it on there? I'm hoping I just didn't missed it as so much of the Haunted Mansion Halloween merch sold out within hours of being on the website. Just wondering if I'm going to have to explore other outlets, which I really would like to avoid. Thanks!Merch-Halloween.jpg

Been keeping my eye out for this Haunted Mansion Card Holder on shopDisney, but haven't come across it yet. Did anyone see it on there? I'm hoping I just didn't missed it as so much of the Haunted Mansion Halloween merch sold out within hours of being on the website. Just wondering if I'm going to have to explore other outlets, which I really would like to avoid. Thanks!View attachment 521120
That one doesn't look familiar. I've only seen the Madame Leota one. Next time we visit WOD in DTD, I'll try to remember to look to see if it's in stock there. I've noticed a few things there which are sold out online.

Don’t see this particular one on Shop Disney but do see them on EBay -
Yeah, I've seen it on eBay. I'm hoping it will be released on shopDisney. The other items below were already released on there, which is why I was wondering out load if anyone had seen it on shopDisney and I just missed it. If no one has seen it on there, then there may still be hope.

Merch-Halloween.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!