Has anyone used DP and paid OOP at CG?

ReallyFunMom

DIS Veteran
I just read that technically because its a signature restaurant requiring 2 TS, it might have to be all OOP or all DP, like HDR, no mixing. Anyone with experience? I suppose we'd still keep the reservation if its not allowed and use DDE but probably not order as much food.

No, we saved 2 TS for this meal. For us it was cheaper to pay OOP at a less expensive restaurant and indulge in this treat. I don't have the reciepts in front of me, but we had two cards for 7 of us, and so each bill was over 300 including tax and tip. I figured an average of $25 plus t&t per credit, so this was a great deal. Go to Debs all ears and check the prices of the meals that you would enjoy, and figure out if it exceeds $50.

It's basically the kids meals I want to pay OOP, its a little stiff to use 4 TS credits for two kiddie meals.

So far, Disney hasn't taken any significant action to preven that yet, so your plan should work out unless things change.

I did pay OOP for my DGD. Her meal was 11.99 so 2 TS was silly. The CM was happy yo oblige. Sorry that I misunderstood your question.:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter