Has anyone used visitorlando.com?

Mamapapa

DIS Veteran
In my never ending search to find cheaper SeaWorld tickets, I came upon the website visitorlando.com and they have the best deal online. Anyone use this website? Are they credible to purchase tickets from? They sell WDW, Universal and SeaWorld tickets amongst others. Thanks!

I was considering purchasing Seaworld discounts from this site too. I am hoping that someone has had some experience with them and can offer their opinion. Thanks :)

VisitOrlando.com is a legitimate site -- it's run by a major tourism organization. But I'm not seeing how the tickets on that site are any deal. I looked at the one-day SeaWorld tickets and they are $10 off gate price + second day free, which is EXACTLY the same deal offered on the SeaWorld web site.

Am I missing something?

Mary
MouseSavers.com

If you are an AAA member they offer 2nd day free and a meal deal that is for $74.99, which is just $3 more inc. a meal. This is a print at home ticket. This was the best deal I found and purchased.

VisitOrlando.com is a legitimate site -- it's run by a major tourism organization. But I'm not seeing how the tickets on that site are any deal. I looked at the one-day SeaWorld tickets and they are $10 off gate price + second day free, which is EXACTLY the same deal offered on the SeaWorld web site.

Am I missing something?

Mary
MouseSavers.com
No, your not missing anything, it is the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter