Has FastPass+ Made Smugglers Run a zoo?

Pretty glad now we went two days ago where we topped dropped it (about 40 min wait and then did it twice at the end of the evening (about 20 min waits each time). Interested to see how the standby wait is at the end of today/last hour of park operation

Is there a way to find out the single rider wait time?
Touring Plans keeps an estimate live in the Lines app for subscribers, but unless someone has recently posted an actual wait to their system, it is an estimate based on history.

z
Is there a way to find out the single rider wait time?
SR times are not posted and if you ask a CM they will tell you they don't know simply because it depends on the make up of the standby line. They will close the SR line if it gets to the entrance of the building and they also close it before official park closing

I am interested in this aspect as well, as of now, end of the night has been the best time to ride with short waits. The overflow (backstage) queue is currently open for MFSR and the line extends a bit past Oga's
They had to open the one at DLand when we went in late summer and rode MFSR.
It was brutal in CALIFORNIA HOT, I tremble thinking what it would be like in FLORIDA HOT.

I’m waiting until MMRR opens to start obsessively checking return times. I think having a third option in the mix will make a big difference. I’m also going to HS 2 mornings so I’m trying to decide which tier 1’s to get

This is really unnerving :( Arriving late tomorrow night. Holding FP at HS three days this coming week. Combining these outages with the whole BG fiasco, pre-dawn hotel exits more days than not, EPCOT's walls and no TT or Splash until late next week makes me sad... Oh yeah, and it looks like it will be quite chilly most of the next 10 days too... Sigh... Better than a week at the grindstone though - by far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter