Haunted Mansion reopening May 1st?

I think the same but also: How does that affect the SoCal Resident Ticketholders? Those tickets were set to expired May 18th. They are saying (at the moment) that they will extend passes and these tickets as many days as the park is closed. IF it reopens Memorial Day, that would extend these tickets through what...Mid August? Roughly?
And that creates a whole host of issues, BUT if they didn't extend it, people would be BIG. MAD.
And I get. I'm a local SoCal resident. I know a lot of people who purchased these tickets and had plans to go for Spring Break or the Food and Wine Festival and didn't use even ONE of their days yet! So far, they're refusing to issue refunds. And in all honesty, I would not want a refund, I would want to use my ticket, and I imagine many others would also feel that way.
They’ll extend the ticket validity. Disney still has money to make off all those local ticket holders for food and merchandise. No reason to screw then over.

They’ll extend the ticket validity. Disney still has money to make off all those local ticket holders for food and merchandise. No reason to screw then over.

Especially since they extended the Child Promotional Offer ticket, which is similar to the SoCal discount, to Dec 15th you would think they'd give more leadway...but maybe not.

I think the same but also: How does that affect the SoCal Resident Ticketholders? Those tickets were set to expired May 18th. They are saying (at the moment) that they will extend passes and these tickets as many days as the park is closed. IF it reopens Memorial Day, that would extend these tickets through what...Mid August? Roughly?
And that creates a whole host of issues, BUT if they didn't extend it, people would be BIG. MAD.
And I get. I'm a local SoCal resident. I know a lot of people who purchased these tickets and had plans to go for Spring Break or the Food and Wine Festival and didn't use even ONE of their days yet! So far, they're refusing to issue refunds. And in all honesty, I would not want a refund, I would want to use my ticket, and I imagine many others would also feel that way.

They already extended it. Info is in May check-in thread and the Disneyland website.

No. Geez people. They were extended for the two week Disney is/has been closed so far.
As you know, an extension is in addition to an initial value. Adding to it, then, is an extension. If nothing's been added to the original closure date(s), then it's not an extension. A poster used the word "extension," which is what prompted my question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter