Haunted Mansion ??

littlelambie

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of heading to Disneyland the end of Sept. When I go to the website it says that the haunted mansion is closed for its holiday install, but by Friday the 29th, it is not listed as one of the closed rides. Does this mean it will be open by then, and will be the nightmare before Christmas?? We have been the past 2 yrs in a row, and have always gone in Oct, so it has always been the nightmare, and was my sons favorite ride. I was preparing him that we would probably not see the "Jack" ride this time, but maybe we will after all!!

Thanks experts!!

Yes, that's what that means. While the ride is getting it's annual holiday makeover, they're not having the special event that normally goes with it.

I have a question about HM, also....Is it Nightmare Before Christmas October through December? Or just in October?

I'm trying to talk dh into a shorter trip in November 2007. That info would help!

I went last year in early November (around the 11th or so) and the Haunted Mansion was still Nightmare Before Christmas-style. I'm pretty sure they leave that up through Christmas. Also, reindeer at Big Thunder Mountain Ranch!

It'll be in NBC mode through New Years. Last time, they didn't close it for the removal of the overlay until the middle of January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter