Have Fun At The Pod Squad Meet Today!!!

I've heard that Kevin was the *star* of the meet..... Now. There. Is that better, Kevin?? Sounds like I've got a LOT to look forward to.... yay! Waiting on pictures, ya know.....:santa: Got my bag of goodies ready to bring to you all.... just to eager to meet you!!

It's been 2 1/2 hours since anyone talked about me.

John refuses to play along.

The meet was AWESOME. It was a BLAST to get to meet folks.

Thank you again and more later.

Kevin

Everything about the meet was wonderful - the PodSquad, the other guests we chatted with, the room with a great view, and the food was lovely, and the Christmas-lighted Cart Cam just made us crack up with laughter. The only "member" of the podcast who was missing was Max :laughing:.

I've heard that Kevin was the *star* of the meet..... Now. There. Is that better, Kevin?? Sounds like I've got a LOT to look forward to.... yay! Waiting on pictures, ya know.....:santa: Got my bag of goodies ready to bring to you all.... just to eager to meet you!!

Yes of course Kevin was the ****STAR****! Feel better, Kevin?

Of course I was at the wrong angle to get John in the picture.

podcastmeet_0006_edited-1.jpg

podcastmeet_0003_edited-1.jpg

ARRRG! John is the only one I have not seen a photo of yet! The others can be found other places on the Dis...but, I have to say, I am impressed with how he stratigically placed his face behind Corey's head. Nice move, John!! :) Um, where is Johnny Depp? I see this tall guy behind Julie, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter