Have You Ever.........Continuing Once Again

Well....the director of the farmers market loves having me in the middle of the selling square...the patchwork of multi layered vendors all stitched together around my booth....that she says....looks like one giant quilt center grid, the rest of the market divided into blocks...she is reluctant to have me leave the middle and will be willing to accommodate my new handicapped needs....does not want me out on the frame work where vendors with severe physical handicap set up their wares.

HYE set up a table to sell wares,, bazzar, show, market,flea to the walking public?

well....wife has these crazy ideas from history 20 years ago that it would be faster to go To Parhamp, NV then take 95 north out of vegas....south side looking for a sign that said L.A> or parhamp....none...ignored siri...did a whole circle counter clockwise around the town till we dound a sign for paruhump, the up an dover the range....major waste of lost time

HYE been detoured over 4 hours from planned route?

NO...but I saw on TV that it has become a Covid problem, no tourist , so monkeys are notching up the attacking behavior on the citizens of the town.

had a flat tire on the shoulder of the road?

summer of 1979 from the field of campgrounds at Vancouver fair grounds to monmouth oregon.....blew up the heater core while waiting in line to enter campground...thought it was over heating, added more water...all looked fine...at the PDX colosseum ...engine blew...towed

HYE spent more than a week looking for a brand new car?

No, not on a surfboard, but I’ve done boogie boarding and bodysurfing (which we always just called riding the waves :rolleyes:). I live 10 minutes from the ocean/beach.

HYE roller skated at a rink?

I was 8 years old. week before thanksgiving, no school, so went with dad to league....remember more about the box of cherry candy. My dad was a great bowler until his handicapping disablity. Yuma neighbors down the block have a cousin bowled in the league with my dad, 60 years ago...that cousin knows my family in Yucca Valley....from bowling league....I have had one turkey...just never captured my atteniton in the army...way too much to do for fun in the civilain army. .

HYE kept stats for any children sports..ie baseball, basketball, football...etc?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter