Have you ever watched the above movie or not?

she devil 1957
Doctors Scott and Bach inject the dying Kyra Zelas with a formula which saves her life - but also renders her almost immortal and wickedly evil.

She-devil 1989 streep, barr surprisingly resourceful housewife vows revenge on her husband when he begins an affair with a wealthy romance novelist.

so yes,,,a fine line between evil....so not going to go bananas

seen any she devil movies?

she devil 1957
Doctors Scott and Bach inject the dying Kyra Zelas with a formula which saves her life - but also renders her almost immortal and wickedly evil.

She-devil 1989 streep, barr surprisingly resourceful housewife vows revenge on her husband when he begins an affair with a wealthy romance novelist.

so yes,,,a fine line between evil....so not going to go bananas

seen any she devil movies?

yes the 1989 one with Streep in

something wicked this way comes?

Accolades[edit]
It won the 1984 Saturn Award for Best Fantasy Film and Saturn Award for Best Writing; it was nominated for five others, including best music for James Horner and best supporting actor for Jonathan Pryce. The film was also nominated for the Hugo Award for Best Dramatic Presentation and Grand Jury Prize at the Avoriaz Fantastic Film Festival.

film grossed $8.4 million at the domestic box office against its $19 million budget

no...did not see the film.....probably came out Christmas....was busy...like everyone else I suppose.

Fahrenheit 451?

listening to the sound track youtube, thank you, I like movie music wiki critics gave music praise....but I have problem watching ewan .....and i enyou the pooh books, so no....didn't see it.

christopher walken's Click?

click??

juciy fruit.....place of employment for 10 years....even own a large decal that goes on the side of a vehicle that was allowed on set of filming. Tiny musuem at OSH with props and history of the movie. and those two famous comedians who started with the film and Rhea Perlman say...you are going where to film?

Sometimes a great notion.?

bits and parts and pieces...brother in law has it on the screen when ever it shows up on the guide.....I have no attention to watch it from begining to end.

The ghost and the darkness?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!