Have you ever watched the above movie or not?

The rookie was written by Mike Rich, a oregonian who did news on what was one time the vest radio in Oregon. The movie is great and will watch on any give cable time. Mike now does clean up on scripts and has yet done another movie. of his own inspiration. I followed him on the airwaves as he submitted

Finding foresster?

saving Mr. Banks about 6 times on cable...just didn't want to be disappointed on the big screen...I missed the whole concept before I saw the show, made me cry Dec 9 at Disneyland when the pearly band came out and played in front of the castle

no krampus, not of my spirit.

Mary Poppins?

no....like the more magic chirstmas programing...though not sure if I would attend a covid era Polar Express on the big screen as been my tradtion the last two years

Polar Express?

Yes

Soul?
just too old to purchase stream movies...sure looks like a fun movie but us old folks here in Yuma just don't care anymore about seeing new films. scared to go to theater and putting out money for movies that may or may not be good. never thought I would arrive at this point in life where I just don't care about Tom Hanks new release or pixar. perhaps in the 110 weather we may rent soul, but now, soaking in the sun and all the friends who will be leaving in 3 months.

right now I am researching all my goodwill finds i found today...ka-ching!!!!! ( saving for a new car) for farmer market wares.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter