Have you ever won a trip to Disney?

Nodinefamily

Earning My Ears
Hi!! New member, but not new to Disney. I just won a trip to Disneyland :love:and I'm so impatiently waiting for them to contact me to start making arrangements. Just curious for others who have, do they allow you to pay to upgrade things? We won 3 day 1 park passes, I'd really to to upgrade to park hopper if possible. Also, how long did it take them to contact you? And how quick could you make arrangements to go? We'd like to go the 2nd or 3rd week of September but wondering if there's a lot of back and forth that might not make it possible since that is just a couple weeks away. I'm sooooo excited! The waiting is killing me!!:jumping1:

I once completed some insurance industry education, and the conferment ceremony was at WDW for which my employer footed the bill for me to attend. We got 4 nights at the Swan, but I had to pay for my own tickets to the Halloween Party and Epcot. So, I sort of won a vacation as I had to attend some work related junk as well.

Congratulations on your win, wow! It's like a little extra magic on top of a magical adventure! If September is too soon I definitely recommend going when the Christmas decorations are up; first two weeks of December up until the holidays themselves are another 'lite' crowd experience. Plus you get holiday decorations!

Lucky! I've won a few things, including a trip to a movie premiere at the Chinese Theater, but never a Disney trip. The closest I've come is some really cool upgrades on Disney cruises. Enjoy!

Since i'm a relative newbie at Disney planning and am crunching the numbers right now ($$$!), I'd love to win a Disney trip!!

I have been to Disneyland twice and this current WDW trip courtesy of Internet sweepstakes! Whether or not you can upgrade really depends on the rules of the individual contest. It might be that you get the tickets you won and then contact Disney about upgrading them. They sponsor will rarely help you with upgrades.

yeah we have won 3 Disney trips over the last 20+ years along with many other things. my family enters sweepstakes as a hobby and it definitely pays off if you spend the time doing it. Most people get discouraged if they don't win anything right away and give up.

Congrats! yeah we have won 3 Disney trips over the last 20+ years along with many other things. my family enters sweepstakes as a hobby and it definitely pays off if you spend the time doing it. Most people get discouraged if they don't win anything right away and give up.[/QUOTE]

I have actually been blessed to have won a trip to WDW and a Disney Cruise, both via radio contests. I was contacted within a week or two by Disney to set everything up. I can't answer the question regarding paying for upgrades because I never attempted to do so. Oh wow....just realized your original post was from August. Did you get to go when you wanted to? I hope you had (have) a wonderful trip and enjoy it. Nothing better than Disney for FREE (or just the taxes)! LOL

yeah we have won 3 Disney trips over the last 20+ years along with many other things. my family enters sweepstakes as a hobby and it definitely pays off if you spend the time doing it. Most people get discouraged if they don't win anything right away and give up.

Some people binge watch TV. I enter Internet sweepstakes. You have to be willing to treat it as a hobby / distraction and be willing to lose, a lot. But when you persevere you do win!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter