Have you heard about price increases for Trash and Towel and Cleaning Services?

MarieA

DIS Veteran
I just returned from and 8 day stay at BCV. I usually ask for Trash and Towel service every day of my stay. When I called Mousekeeping to request T&T, I was told that it was now $25 per day (up from $10 for a 2 BDRM) and that cleaning was now $60 (up from $40 for a 2 BDRM). I was very surprised since I don't remember getting anything from MS regarding these price increases. My DH and I asked at the DVC desk at BC and they confirmed there was an increase and that in fact Trash and Towel was now $25. I understand that there are price increases for these services however 150% increase for trash and towel is outrageous.

I went to the DVC website and could not find any information regarding the price increase. Do you guys remember getting anything (newsletter, email, etc.)?

I do remember reading about the price changes but it was quite a while ago so I don't remember how it was communicated. There is information on the members' website about the current prices, but it takes a bit of digging to find it!

After logging in, roll your mouse over "Member Getaways" and click on "Disney Vacation Club Resorts". When that page loads, select a resort (I selected Beach Club Villas since that is where you stayed). When that page loads, click on "Resort Services". The prices for full cleaning and T&T are listed there.

Here is the info on the BCV Resort Services page:

Additional Full Cleaning Rates:
Studio/Inn Room - $30.00 per day requested
One-Bedroom - $45.00 per day requested
Two-Bedroom - $60.00 per day requested
Three-Bedroom - $75.00 per day requested

Additional Trash & Towel Rates:
Studio/Inn Room - $15.00 per day requested
One-Bedroom - $20.00 per day requested
Two-Bedroom - $25.00 per day requested
Three-Bedroom - $35.00 per day requested

Note: Rates are subject to change

Thanks for this info....looks like we will be washing our towels from now on. I understand that at Disney everything goes up (and frequently! lol) but I agree, this seems like a huge jump!

Doesn't bother me at all. I'd just as soon they stay out of my "home" completely once I move in.

At least the towel pack is still $6 :)

Claire ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter