Having Annual Passes means infinite Disney trips, right? *COMPLETED* 6/5 California Grill Brunch

Oh, I've loved reading your reviews, FSUGirl! Thank you for giving us a new meal to try, too - CG Brunch! It looks beautiful and delicious. Our last couple of dinners at the Grill have been particularly disappointing. But, brunch would give us a lovely way to visit a past favourite without the dark thoughts. Mmm, lobster omletes and crepes!

Oh, and all the best with the wedding!

Oh, I've loved reading your reviews, FSUGirl! Thank you for giving us a new meal to try, too - CG Brunch! It looks beautiful and delicious. Our last couple of dinners at the Grill have been particularly disappointing. But, brunch would give us a lovely way to visit a past favourite without the dark thoughts. Mmm, lobster omletes and crepes!

Oh, and all the best with the wedding!
Thank you for reading along :) I'm happy you enjoyed all my reviews. And exciting to try the CG Brunch, it really is a wonderful meal and like you I had disappointing dinners and this definitely redeemed the restaurant to me (although a dinner there will probably not happen again)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!