Having Guests while staying at BCV?

ChickieToo

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I think I already know the answer to this question, but I'll ask anyway (hoping that I'm wrong!) We're staying at BCV 10/3-10/10. We have friends in the Clearwater area that would like to get together with us, but they don't want to go to the parks, they'd rather come to the hotel and hang around the pool. Well, you know the problem--no pool hopping at SAB. This wouldn't technically be pool hopping, but I guess the result is the same. So I guess the question is: can BCV guests have guests come and visit with them and use the pool?

Has anyone out there ever done this, and if so, did you check them in at the front desk?

No flames, as I know the rule, and understand the reason for it. I'm just checking to see if this can be done legitimately.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Are you are full room capacity? The one year when we stayed offsite and my inlaws stayed at the Polynesian, their room slept 5, so they registered our children in their room also, even though they only spent 1 or 2 nights sleeping there. This way they were able to use the pools during the day when my MIL watched them. We were there for business.

Unless they were registered to your room, I think you would have a problem at SAB. However, I doubt if it would be a problem or that anyone would care if you all sat around the Dunes Cove pool at BCV.

The signs at all the pools at WDW say that the pools are exclusively for the use of the guests of that resort. Not the guests of the guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter