Having my final interview for PI

cdeleon

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I just got the info on my dashboard and the HR that I am the 4th stage which is the interview. 5th stage being the actual offer.

The interview is a video interview with the leaders of the team and it is scheduled sometime next week (the HR hasn't given me the exact time and date yet).

I am seriously nervous and excited. I can't help but day dream of good news that I've reached the 5th stage, however I don't want to get my hopes up. During my phone interview, I was told the amount of competition there is in this internship.

Can I please get advice on this?

-- Also, this is maybe a very dumb question but does the final interviews mean that I'm most likely chosen already, that the team just wants to meet me and stuff?:snooty:

So, did you set up your interview? Which position is this for? From what I have read on other sites, the stages are phone screen, interview, and the last call is the actual offer. So, if this is your interview, if you get another phone call/interview, that's the offer.

So, did you set up your interview? Which position is this for? From what I have read on other sites, the stages are phone screen, interview, and the last call is the actual offer. So, if this is your interview, if you get another phone call/interview, that's the offer.
Thanks for the reply? Yes I did. It's for the Global Security Graphic Design internship.

I've passed my phone screening, and am about to go for the video interview with the managers this Friday.

Good Luck! It seems like people are hearing just a few days after this interview that you have on Friday, if they got the job! Let us know!

"hearing", meaning people are getting hired already?

I heard in my phone interview that they are looking for 1 person, is it possible that they extend the number of people they are willing to hire for interning?

Thank your responses btw.

People have been getting offers, but not for your position. There are lots of different professional internships. Global Security may very well be hiring only one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!