Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

Ugh, it looks like they changed it, or the date already passed. It's just until March 2021 now. Well, at least I don't have the March 31 deadline anymore,

I thought Canada Post was an essential service everywhere. Wow. Good to know, in case ours is next to go. (BC)
Our counter service closed of today but mail still coming.

We got a credit on our West Jet from Vancouver to Hawaii but they left the Vancouver to Toronto there. Won’t be able to use that either.

We truly are living in a nightmare . So many dying everywhere. Please stay your distance if you can.

My daughter has a heart of gold and is a nursing student and applied to work March to June at the hospital. Was so happy today they turned the students down even though they asked the school to use them. There clinical nurse didn’t realize they would be taking care of 8 patients themselves. The students were not ready to do that so she called all the people that applied telling them why they got a no to the application. I was doing a happy dance but know some day she will be in the middle of this mess as a true nurse. So much stress happening here.

I so appreciate the doctors and nurses that are putting their lives in danger everyday.

How many have received their luggage tags? Anyone in the US? I assume you also received your blue cruise book with your itinerary ??
I have not received anything as of today.
Aulani still has not updated their closure as of tonight either

They did away with the blue cruise books a while ago. They only send luggage tags in a folder with your reservation summary. Ours arrived this week. Still no word on Aulani (or Hilton Head or Vero Beach), even from my inside sources.

They are printed and mailed by a contractor. They are produced 60 days prior to travel, so they were made and sent before all this became a big concern.

I am sure you have heard but if not here it is. The President of Disney Cruise Line has sent letters to the passengers of the west bound Panama Canal crossing informing them that passengers from that Cruise have tested positive for COVID-19. Ugh! I wonder if any of the crew are infected? Has anyone else heard more news?

I read on another thread that one of the passengers died and several are Very Sick in the hospital! Since it was a two week cruise - it makes you wonder - but didn't one passenger have it on a previous cruise? they may have passed it on to the crew and the crew member didn't know it - horrible situation - I feel for the families - so very sad!

I was just coming to say the same thing.

And WestJet cancelled all transborder flights until at least 04 May, so our flights to Hawaii have officially been cancelled and credited to future travel dollars.

it is SO Frustrating - Just like David's Rentals telling me they are TOO BUSY handling Florida and California to address Hawaii - So FRUSTRATING!! I have tried to work with them several times to be refused!
I rented out my points and have an early April Rental - I contacted the person myself and inquired if they still planned on going before Disney announced the new closure - They did not want to go - I offered to rebook for them when they wanted to go - I had also sent an email to DAve's about them - Dave's had not reached out to them - Once Dave's did - they have not answered them since! I was responding to emails with them myself yesterday! It is such a HOT MESS! I told them I would work with them and I will to try and get them rebooked. I just wish David's would work with me!
Between them and Disney and the Airlines I have had enough! Not that anyone cares what I have had enough of!!! haa haa!!!!! At least this is one boat I am in and not in alone! Just NOT the boat I wanted!!!!

If you flight is cancelled are you not entitled to a refund and not a future credit?
Technically yes, but the Canadian Transportation Authority has paused all monetary refunds. If you want money back you will have to apply for it and wait until the pause has been lifted. Then you will get it. In the meantime, only credits can be issued. This is to prevent travel suppliers from haemorrhaging money and going bankrupt. We only have two major airlines here, so if either went under it would be a huge problem for Canadians.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!