HDDR with dining plan??

jill9072

WDW is truly a magical place!!!!
My question is, last december we did the hddr and had to pay in advance.we were not part of any dining plan. This year we will have the dining plan so---when i make reservations, do i still pay then, or do i tell them i have the dining plan, etc. DO they make u pay then as well and then reinburse you, or how does this work??
Thanks---
Jill
Making plans for september....

When I made my reservation, I told them I was on the dining plan. You have to give a credit card to reserve a table, but they won't charge on it. I had to do the same for my fantasmic dinner.

Same here...I also made HDDR ADR and was only asked for a credit card to hold the reservation. No actual charges were made to the card. My understanding is that if you don't cancel it and are a no-show they will charge the card at that time. We haven't been to HDDR in years...we are looking forward to it on the free dining plan! :cool1:

I must've have gotten the wrong CM when making my HDDR ressies for the last couple of years, because my cc was charged each time, even though I specified that we had the dining plan. We had to go to the customer service counter after the dinner to change the dining credits for the credit card charge. I find it very interesting that we have different experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter