HDMI Jack on the TVs?

tinaka613

Earning My Ears
I know all the rooms have DVD players with the TVs, but was wondering if anyone knows if there are accessible HDMI ports on the TV? I have all kinds of videos on my tablet and was hoping to be able to plug it in to the TV.

You can plug direct to TV or some resorts have a input box in the TV cabinet.

:earsboy: Bill

We just returned from Disney's Hilton Head and the TV there (flat screen) did have the HDMI port. We brought the Amazon Fire TV with us and it was great. We were worried the WiFi signal would not be strong enough to stream, but it was fine. It was a newly refurbed room.

We have a bag of HDMI cables in our OL. It is a crapshoot with WIFI signal. When we last stayed at SSR at Christmas 2012 the WIFI dropped at least once per viewing in the BR. we didn't try it on LR TV - might have a stronger signal.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thanks all! I have some videos downloaded onto my kindle fire, so even if the WiFi is weak I'll still be able to play some favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter