He is coming home UPDATE IN #1

PA DISNEYLOVER

Mouseketeer
I just found out that my husband will be home in less then 2 weeks. Woohoo. I can't wait.

Well he got me good. I have been impatiently waiting for him to return to PA. I talked to him at 10 pm last night and he told me he should find out what flight he was on and when he would be home today.

At 9am I saw somebody walk to the door and thought it was a delivery. I went to the door and YUP IT WAS HIM. He was talking to me from LAX last night. So all is good. My husband is safe. We just surprised our oldest DD when she got home from school and we are waiting for DS to get home. Then it is off to celebrate.

Thanks for all of your well wishes.
Amy

:cheer2:

Woo Hoo!!!!

I know what a wonderful feeling that is!!

I hope the next two weeks fly by for you!

What wonderful news! I hope the time goes by very quickly until he is home to you. And a big thank you to you and your soldier!

YAYYYYYY! Time to Celebrate!

:wave: Howdy Neighbor PA DISNEYLOVER,

Thank you sooooooo much, for sharing the extremely wonderful news of your husband coming home.

BTW: As for your: "Woohoo!" I'll second it, extend it, and shout it ... hoping you can hear and sense this fellow Pennsylvanian's happiness, to whom "lives up the road a peice." :wave2:

Okay PA DISNEYLOVER! Are you ready???

:cool1: Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo!!! :cheer2:

Did you hear me? :goodvibes

I know how excited you are!! Congrats!! :cool1:

Enjoy his homecoming. Welome back Sailor!

PA DISNEYLOVER said:
I just found out that my husband will be home in less then 2 weeks. Woohoo. I can't wait.

:cheer2: :cheer2: We can both cheer. DH should be home in as early as 8 days. If its longer, I won't be disappointed, as long as it isn't too much longer.

Do you think I can lose 10 pounds in 8 days??? ;) :cheer2:

Cheers and thanks to all of your spouses that are serving.

Dawn, does this mean you have to give back the Macintosh? (I wouldn't. :))

crcormier said:
Cheers and thanks to all of your spouses that are serving.

Dawn, does this mean you have to give back the Macintosh? (I wouldn't. :))

Gosh I HOPE not!!! DH just called not 10 minute ago. He is out of Iraq and in Kuwait, which means he doesn't have to wear his body armour. He is living in a tent now. He said, "I never thought that moving out of a trailer would be a step down". :rotfl2: I have done a good job keeping things running here at home. As a result, I am entitled to this MAC!!!

DawnCt1 said:
Gosh I HOPE not!!! DH just called not 10 minute ago. He is out of Iraq and in Kuwait, which means he doesn't have to wear his body armour. He is living in a tent now. He said, "I never thought that moving out of a trailer would be a step down". :rotfl2: I have done a good job keeping things running here at home. As a result, I am entitled to this MAC!!!

Well, we may not agree on much else, but definitely two things. That we can be proud of our troops, and Macs rock. :)

To the OP, just a few days left! And I promise not to hijack anymore. :)

that is such great news. my son in law was home for 2 weeks , he just left to go back to Iraq. my dd gave birth to our first grand child while he was home. we were so lucky to have him home on leave for the birth of our grandson, Jack Matthewr. he is the cutest baby...............it was just so hard for him to leave though. We will see him in about 6 mo., . we are not sure will he will be stationed then..........but god bless them all..........

What a wonderful surprise delivery!!! So great when they are back on American soil and with their loving families who miss them so. Thank you and your DH for your sacrifices. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter