Heading out for the big camping adventure Part Deux

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
As some of you might remember myfamilies first/last camping trip was rudely interupted by none of than Mr. Johnny Depp and Mr. Christian Bale. Recap here
For this trip, we are returning to the scene of the crime, Mirror Lake State Park, with high hopes all the famous invaders have moved on to post production in hollyweird.. Bang....bangbangbang.... sigh

Kids are bouncing off the walls as I gather up the last of the camping junk, because as we all know, roughing it takes lots of stuff, esp extension cords :lmao:

I also decided last minute to bring my laptop for a movie night (nothing with Depp or Bale in it thank you very much) and now I really wish I had a projector thingy for my laptop, how cool would that be!!! I bet they are a zillion dollars... oh well.

Now we have had wonderful weather all summer. Cool breezes, sunny days, just lovely............................... Until this weekend of course, dont ya know it, I should have put money down.

This weekend is slated to be in the 90's... Polar opposite to the bone chilling 27 degrees it hit last time we went camping (get it... polar ... ??...:upsidedow )

And what am I doing?? I am sitting here posting the pre camping report to you all :rotfl2:

Guess it's time to get on the road!

Yay Camping!!

Have fun and take pictures of all the stuff you weren't allowed to do last time because of that pesky pirate... arrrrhhhh!!:lmao:

Have fun. We're going to be camping this weekend as well. Can't wait until tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter