Heading South... in 587 days!

KeithAndrew

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, I just signed up tonight. Lifelong Disney fan along with my wife. I’m 55 and she’s 48. I first went in 1982 and we’ve been going together since 1993.

We’re in the St Louis area now but in February 2022 we’re moving to Orlando! We can’t wait! While we love to hop the parks, we also love just hanging around the Boardwalk and Disney Springs.

Our next trip will be in 2021 (hopefully well after this virus is gone) to scope out locations.

Last edited:
We lived in KC for 3 years it was do nice to escape the winter weather by heading to Florida and showing all the pics of the family in shorts:)
Good luck on your travels

Congratulations on your retirement! It gets hot here but we have AC! We have heat too, but we only use it a couple nights a year.

You're living my dream! We're looking at 3 more years here ( then my husband can retire with his union ) and then we'll start looking. Enjoy the planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!