Health insurance?

weswife

DIS Veteran
Hello,

We are travelling from Canada 🇨🇦 I have been searching for travel health insurance for an upcoming trip. Has anyone purchased health travel insurance with a pre-existing condition? If so, did it have a stability clause. I am looking for insurance without a clause, a just in case. My DD has a pre-existing condition. Thanks in advance!

Hello,

We are travelling from Canada 🇨🇦 I have been searching for travel health insurance for an upcoming trip. Has anyone purchased health travel insurance with a pre-existing condition? If so, did it have a stability clause. I am looking for insurance without a clause, a just in case. My DD has a pre-existing condition. Thanks in advance!
we went with CAA for this trip and our 2020 trip mainly because of the pre-existing limitations, it drops the time frame to 7 days instead of the standard 60-90 days depending on your age. I have some conditions that are never covered, even if they developed while away but hubby has one that so long as he doesn't require any treatment within the week before we leave he'll be fully covered.

We have travel medical insurance with TuGo. We get an annual policy. The stability clause is 7 days.

As far as I am aware there is no such thing as travel medical insurance with no stability clause; the shortest I have seen is 7 days.

We have travel medical insurance with TuGo. We get an annual policy. The stability clause is 7 days.

As far as I am aware there is no such thing as travel medical insurance with no stability clause; the shortest I have seen is 7 days.
7 days would be very good!!! I will also check this out 😊 thank you!

7 days would be very good!!! I will also check this out 😊 thank you!

FWIW, TuGO does not sell direct, you go through a broker. We live in Ontario, and chose Travel Secure; though most years we just renew online, when we have had need to call them they have been great to deal with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter