Height Maximums?

GreenhouseGhostHost

Earning My Ears
So this isn’t something I usually see out there, but my sisters boyfriend is kind of tall (like 6’6” kind of tall) and broad. On a trip to universal, he found he couldnt ride some things because the restraints were made for smaller people. He was understandably bummed because he is super sensitive about his height and doesnt really go to theme parks because of that. I’m planning on surprising them with christmas at epcot, and I was hoping someone could give me a little insight on the rides there and how tall-friendly they are. I’ve been on them but I’m 5’4” so my perspective is negligible. I know he cant ride soarin because of a leg injury but things like test track and mission space give me pause. If anyone knows the maximums or has any personal experience with the rides at epcot, please share it!! And the other parks as well! We’ve done MK so the other 3 are fair game at this point, I just want him to be able to join in the fun. He’s practically family now and we want him to know that and have the ability to know he can be included beforehand. Thank you in advance for all you help guys!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!