Hello fellow Canadians!!

cassmat

Mouseketeer
Just joined here tonight! we live in Ontario and have gone to Disney every year, in the last 7!! My husband and I are like kids! Our kids are 4 and 7 and loving this annual holiday!! We hope to go again right after Christmas! I hope to meet a bunch of you folks on this board!!

Welcome to the Canadian Board!! There are a great bunch of people just crazy for Disney here!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D :smooth: :D

WELCOME TO THE CANADIAN BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are from Ottawa but originally from New Brunswick and Manitoba....

Where are you?

You will meet the nicest people here.

We have made great friends like wenabre and her daughter.
Glad you are here.

Ask anything....... We will do our best to live up to the CANADIAN RULE----Be nice, always.

I envy the # of trips you have done to the WORLD...

We sometimes have meets to bring people together. Maybe you will actually meet people from this board someday.

Samantha and Richard

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Welcome to the Canadian board! Not only will you pick up valuable info here, with the number of trips you have made you will be a valuable asset. Stop in often.:)

Welcome Cassmat, Hope you enjoy this board as much as I do, I am from Hamilton and just got back a couple of weeks ago from the akl and poly for our 25th ann. celeb with our children.

Deb.

A big Welcome cassmat!:wave:

Like Deb.....I'm also from Hamilton and there are a great bunch of Canadian folks here so jump right in and enjoy!;)

Where abouts are you? We have DIS meets that you can come on out and meet a gang of us! Sandra

Welcome, cassmat ! We love to go to Disney every year, too ! And have been fortunate enough to succeed ! I'm from London ON. Where are you from???

Mary-Liz

Hi cassmat :wave:. Welcome to the Canadian Board. Hope you will be able to come to one of our DIS meets, we're a nice bunch of people! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter