Hello from BeenzDragon

beenzdragon

Earning My Ears
I hope it is okay to post here - please do let me know if it is not. I am the owner of Beenz Dragon (a beenz spending place). I have noticed that you all have posted some questions regarding Disney Dollar orders, and I wanted to help in any way I can. :)

For those of you who ordered Disney Dollars from me and haven't received them already - I just want to let you know that I did have some on hand when I first started offering them, and this is why a few people got them early. I will be mailing out the next batch of Disney Dollars in about a week or so. This will be for those who ordered during the week of 4/16 through 4/22 (4/17 is when I began offering Disney Dollars).

I hope this helps alleviate any fears you have with getting your orders. I am working hard at getting everyone's orders out on time or early. :)

I have been swamped with orders and questions the last few weeks, but I am committed to giving the best customer service to you all that I can.

Please feel free to post questions here (if this is okay with mods) or contact me via my web site if you need questions answered or have any comments.

Thanks all, and have fun clicking toward your various Disney Destinations! :D

Great! I was wondering about my webcerts my husband and i ordered April 12th, April 24th.. i know it has not been 28 days just yet..just wanted them for my trip end of this month..

Thanks for letting us know.I got all the e-mails letting me and my family know that you sent out our DD's last weekend and we are anxiously awaiting them.These will be our first rewards from any program.This has been the first time in many weeks that the kids have actually offered to go get the mail(that is if I havent beat them to it,LOL);)

Thanks for the update! That was very nice of you!

Wow...talk about great customer service! Thanks for posting the update for us.:D

Thank you so much for the update. Considering how reward programs are going lately, I was getting nervous.

I really do appreciate your help.

:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

Hi,
First of all thanks for posting on the board. We all appreciate the communication.

My Mom, Husband and I ordered DD on 4/24. When should we expect these to be sent out.
Thanks.

MaryAnne

:) Here is a list of dates as to when to expect your Disney Dollars.

Orders from 4-9 through 4-15 will be sent early this week

Orders from 4-16 through 4-22 should be sent early next week (week of 5/14)

Orders from 4-23 through 4-29 should be sent the week of 5/21

Orders from 4-30 through 5-6 should be sent the week of 5/28

I hope this helps!

Count me as a new and happy beenzdragon 'customer'...

Kandice got my Disney Dollars to me quickly...I ordered them as soon as I heard that beenzdragon had them available, and I received them on Thursday (just in time for a weekend getaway to the World!)
That worked out nicely, huh?
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter