• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hello is there a lunch with cinderella or pooh bear

banannaman

Earning My Ears
hi is there a lunch with cinderella if there is how much and were how would you make reservation also lunch with pooh bear or breakfast thankyou:bounce: :Pinkbounc

mr bananna:tongue:

Crystal Palace at the MK has a Pooh & Friends character buffet with Pooh, Tigger, Piglet & Eyore. We hit that one on every trip to WDW. It is one of our favorite buffets.::yes::

I'll second the Crystal Palace recommendation. Definitely the best buffett in the parks and the lunch rates are very reasonable (with the same menu as dinner).

You can make a priority seating (ps) up to 90 days before you want to eat there by calling 1-407-WDW-DINE.

We plan on eating lunch at the Crystal Palace also. There isn't a lunch with Cinderella, but you can eat lunch in the castle. I've heard that Cinderella is often in the lobby to greet guests and take pictures, even if she isn't in the dining room. There is a dinner at the 1900 Park Fare restaurant at the Grand Floridian resort with Cinderella, Prince Charming, 2 of the mice, and the Fairy Godmother (she's in the lobby for pictures only) if that helps any.

Good luck!

Steph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter