• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello- starting my WISH journal

sunnygurl

Earning My Ears
Hi
I'm new to the DIS boards and was so excited to see this section. I've loved reading the trip reports and dreaming of all my WDW and Disneyland vacations.

I'm a teacher, an actress, and a writer. I'm a fluffy girl with dreams of losing some of my fluffy cuddleness! I joined weight watchers (again) and just hit my twenty pounds off mark! A few more pounds and I will hit my 10%.

I'm trying to add regular exercise, but it's hard. Lets face it... I make excuse after excuse not to do it. Luckily, I've increased my activity over the past few weeks and I hoping that will become habit.

I've done day one of the couch 2 5k. Tons more to do still.

Happy Sunday night!
Sunnygurl

Aka Lori:worship:

Hi
I'm new to the DIS boards and was so excited to see this section. I've loved reading the trip reports and dreaming of all my WDW and Disneyland vacations.

I'm a teacher, an actress, and a writer. I'm a fluffy girl with dreams of losing some of my fluffy cuddleness! I joined weight watchers (again) and just hit my twenty pounds off mark! A few more pounds and I will hit my 10%.

I'm trying to add regular exercise, but it's hard. Lets face it... I make excuse after excuse not to do it. Luckily, I've increased my activity over the past few weeks and I hoping that will become habit.

I've done day one of the couch 2 5k. Tons more to do still.

Happy Sunday night!
Sunnygurl

Aka Lori:worship:

WELCOME!!!

So excited for you and 20 pounds is AWESOME!!! You sound like a vivacious kind of lady and I know you will put all that energy and creativity into making exercise a great tool for losing!! I was at 265 last year...the key to breaking into the 40-50 weight loss range was exercise! It was soo hard to exercise, but I started very slow, walked about a 3.0-3.4 on the treadmill, heck I think I even started at 2.8!! Fast forward 75 pounds gone and I'm hitting 4.0 and 4.5 and jogging some laps!! It does get EASIER! The pains go away and you FEEL stronger! The changes in your body really start showing up with all over body workouts, when you feel up to it, definitely recommend Jillian's 30 Day shred, just 27 minutes a day! And it's all on youtube :)

You can do it! Can't wait to hear your successes and share in the excitement of getting fit and powerful! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter