Hello

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
Hello. I'm not sure if I will be breaking any rules by posting a blog post. It doesn't have anything to do with selling anything. But I would really like it if people would take their time to read the latest post.

I know I am not getting help just by typing something and I just don't know what kind of help I really need and I know I have posted many many times and people think I'm not listening or taking their advice. But I am. But nothing seems to be working.

My Life

Hi. I read your blog. I wish I had the words, but I am sorry I just don't.

I think that most of the population have dealt with many things you write, such as do I look good in this, do I call or do they. I know I do all the time, I often second and third guess myself.

I am dealing with a very depressive and actually suicidal mother right now due to the past, and her not being able to let go. She has seen counseling, then lies to them. I just recently told her that I won't go down with her ship. If there is anything I can do to help then I will.

I can't remember if you have seeked counseling? I am far from a professional, but It seems you need to express your feelings, and have someone listen..

Giant hugs to you:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter