Help! Amenities missing...

Thank you for taking your time to check. I appreciate it!

Im sorry to hear they have sold out. It is a cute gift. I have had it happen to me with a Frozen gift. I went with another gift and our granddaughter was non the wiser but I was still a little bummed. Some day I hope to be able to cruise for Christmas. Sounds like an awesome trip. Enjoy:santa:

How strange that they didn't make more product! Surely they can afford it... And even if you ended up with extras, the worst that would happen is you'd sell them ON BOARD to people who didn't pre order and take the remainder to a Disney Outlet store. I mean, it's like they don't WANT to be making as much money as possible!

It would not be exactly the same, but you could take that image and show it to people on Etsy and I'm sure someone could customize a blanket or tshirt for you.
By the sounds of all the saddened people who missed this (all over the Facebook pages)...someone could make a killing re-creating this one & selling it!

I was on the amenities & gifts just yesterday to add the Christmas blanket/pillow gift to our sailing for my daughters. It needed to be my TA to add it. When I went back tonight to get the title of it to email to my TA to reserve for us, it’s now missing from the amenities list. Does anyone know what happened to it? Would it just be up & gone now, when it was there yesterday?

(It’s the one with the peppermint Mickey head pillow & white soft blanket with a saying in the shape of a tree).

Most likely sold out in earlier cruises.

I was on the amenities & gifts just yesterday to add the Christmas blanket/pillow gift to our sailing for my daughters. It needed to be my TA to add it. When I went back tonight to get the title of it to email to my TA to reserve for us, it’s now missing from the amenities list. Does anyone know what happened to it? Would it just be up & gone now, when it was there yesterday?

(It’s the one with the peppermint Mickey head pillow & white soft blanket with a saying in the shape of a tree).
I was just on the amenities page tonight and noticed that the pillow and blanket were back on there. Maybe they got some more in stock?

I was just on the amenities page tonight and noticed that the pillow and blanket were back on there. Maybe they got some more in stock?
Yes!!! When I called last week, they told me to watch it & call early Monday because they were trying to get more. I called yesterday & another person told me to call today after 5pm because they’d have access to booking them over phone before they posted online tonight. I got one ordered for each of my daughters & am so happy!!! Thank you for giving me the heads up...if I hadn’t known, the dis always has your back...so appreciate it!

I ordered this last night for my Dec. 26th cruise. A person in my cruise group told us they were available even though it wasn't on the website. So, I quickly called and ordered it. It is item number 1227.

I ordered it last night. FOund out on my FB group that it was back. Lady I talked to said ALL she had done since lunch was order this gift. So call ASAP!

I thought my TA said I needed to do it through her. So I didn’t even try it. I’m kicking myself now. Ugh! I just didn’t know.

You only have to go through your TA for any direct information about your original booking, including payments or changes. When you order gifts, or book excursions or restaurants, etc., you can do that directly on your own.

You only have to go through your TA for any direct information about your original booking, including payments or changes. When you order gifts, or book excursions or restaurants, etc., you can do that directly on your own.

Last edited:

I was going to say that since this is a gift that is purchased, anyone can purchase it for anyone on the ship - you just need the pertinent info including reservation number.

you responded to a post from last year.

Ah the infamous catch-22 of these boards. If people ask a question (which is what @arespirate did - which pulled it up so that @RedSox68 responded to another part) for bringing up an old thread; but if they don't search and they ask a question, someone will surely pop up and scream "Use the search!!!" at them. Can't win for losing.

you responded to a post from last year.

I was merrily "liking" posts I liked until I discovered how old this thread is. It was re-posted on today at 1pm. That is what brought it back up on the forums. :cutie:

Does anyone know when the Christmas Amenities become available on the webpage?

I'm sorry, I do not know that answer. I would give DCL a call to see what they think. Good luck! :cutie:

Does anyone know when the Christmas Amenities become available on the webpage?

Last year I looked daily for our MerryTime Cruise starting September. I can't remember exactly when it hit but it I think it was no later than early October. I was able to get the items pictured above for our Christmas cruise, but finding dated items was harder once on board. I got a 2018 shirt so we are "having" to sail again this year so it's legit :flower:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter