Help! Can't get it to confirm!

Duckiedee

Every Day is Better at Disney
Or see confirm number?

Where is it located?

I have a $0 payment, I give my CC number, but it clicks and stays on the page. I am not getting a conf. E-mail and the number I do see in red about half up the page does not pull up my ressies.

Thanks!

I'm confused, if you owe $0 why are you giving a CC?

When using the online ADR system the first step is to pick a restaurant and put in your party info. the second step is to add the reservation you want to your "cart"...then you have to purchase that item in your cart. Most ADRs will not require you to submit a CC. If you don't do the last step you will not have an ADR.

Figured it out - I needed a 'Guarentee' for character meals... and dinner shows... we're on the Dining Plan. I found out I needed my DHs CC instead of mine as our Resort is confirmed with his card... apparently you can only have one CC in the system... although you can pay with a different one on site.

WHEW!!!! Got our ADRs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Celebrate!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter