Help! Check-in dates question

PirateJenny

College Program CM 2006
Ok, I went to accept my offer and it had a whole bunch of dates but they were only for 5 months... but I'm doing the Spring Advantage ...so shouldn't the dates read that I'd be coming back in August instead of May??? Should I just pick a date even if the return date isn't correct?

what does your letter say, spring advantage, if it does, email the tech people on the site and tell them , they can reset it. and check again tommorow.
hopefully that will help, i would accept the dates until you get the august dates if you got accepted for spring advantage. It might be more of a hassel to change it. you can also call your recruiter who's name and phone number should be in your packet
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

WHAT AREA DID YOU GET PICKED FOR ?

Well, I checked my letter and it only says Spring '06. But I really really wanted and requested the Advantage program :(. Can I extend the program when I'm down there? Do they let everyone do that or only some people??? I'm so bummed :(

I got QSF&B

why don't you call your recruiter.Maybe they can have it changed. I mean you are coming all the way across the country. If you asked for the spring advantage and they gave you spring, maybe it was a mistake. I would definitely call your recruiter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter