• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!! Directions to nearest Publix!

Crowsie

Earning My Ears
Please help...I can't seem to figure this out.
We will be arriving at the airport and driving to the resort.
However, we would like to stop at the nearest Publix to pick up groceries on the way.
Does anyone know which Publix makes the most sense to stop at..do you know the address or already have driving
directions from the airport to Publix to the resort.
Thanks, Crowsie......13 days to go!!!!

If you take the south exit from the airport and go to Orlando via the 417 Greenway, You can exit at Orange Blossom Trail for a grocery stop. There's a big Albertson's market just north of the exit, and you can jump off of 417 there and right back on. It will add just 50 cents to your tolls.

How about directions to a grocery store leaving
Port Canaveral headed towards Fort Wilderness?

Thanks in advance.

There are a couple of gracery syores on Sand Lake Rd off I-4 just before you get to DW. As you are headed west toward DW it is just before the DW exits. Ther is a Publix and a Winn Dixie on the right side of I-4. The other direction is a Large MacDonalds, Universal Studios, and a Super Wal-Mart a few miles away. These are the least expensive options. I hope this helps. KQ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter