Help Give Me Ideas to have our Spring Break WDW trip from Home!

herrmannpt

Mouseketeer
We were scheduled to leave on April 2nd to have a trip to Disney World over Spring Break. Obviously that has been cancelled with the closures. We're going to try our best to bring as much Disney World as we can to our house! We have 2 kids ages 7 and 10. Our 10 yo has high functioning Autism and is obsessed with most things Disney. We're DVC members and have been many times before, but still disapponting that we can't be there for real. Throw some ideas my way!

So far I have some food things covered.
1) Bought a Mickey waffle maker from ShopDisney
2) Bought Dole Whip mix from Amazon and plan to make in in our ice cream attachment on our Kitchenaid mixer
3) Want to try to make lightsaber churros. Have never made before. Any good recipes appreciated!

I know we can watch You Tube Videos of rides. If anyone has any good links with high quality videos of multiple rides, that would be great!

There is a post on here where a family recreated the Haunted Mansion ride. It includes the video of it... it’s great! Maybe your family can recreate one of your favorite rides also!

I’m trying to do the same. Got some Mickey bars at the grocery
Planning a copy cat (but scaled way back!) Ohana dinner
Not sure what else we will do, I have 2 teen girls so they will mostly be humoring me 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter