Help I neep to mind a place that sells maps

chellebelle

Mouseketeer
Hi guys,

My hisband and I are leaving for CA in 12 short days and and I was at my locall CAA/AMA/AAA office today and they do not have an anaheim map and I was wondering how do I get in contact with the AAA office near or in anaheim to see if they will deliver a map of Anaheim to our hotel if we give them our AAA number.

Any help you can give I would apreciate it.

Thank you

Michelle

Hey Michelle,

In case you don't know: You can actually print handy, detailed maps of Anaheim from AAA's website. I can't give you a direct link since AAA websites vary by zip code. But you should be able to find the link yourself by going to www.aaa.com Enter your zip code when prompted. Click on the "Travel" tab and then "Maps and Directions" link. Inside the "Maps and Directions" page there should be a "Maps Gallery" link.

The last time I checked, AAA offices don't mail, much less deliver maps. But it doesn't hurt to check. Maybe if you ask nicely, they're willing to help you out. There is a AAA office right in Anaheim:
420 North Euclid St.
(714) 774-2392

Hope this helps!

Walgreen's also sells local maps so if you see a Walgreen's stop by and purchase one from them. Many fo the Walgreen's here are open 24 hours a day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter