Help! Looking for New Dad Jokes

Stork

Mouseketeer
Thought this would be the best place for a thread soliciting Dad jokes that make your kids or wife let out a loud "Ugh!" I'll go first:

This past week was Amazon's huge sales days. I ordered a chicken and I ordered an egg......I'll let you know.

Okay, your turn. Make me laugh.

An oldie but a goodie

Son: "I'm hungry!"
Me: "Hi Hungry! I'm Dad!"

My son now understands that oh so sweet feeling of the eye-roll for a perfectly timed dad joke.

Not a joke, per se, but I overheard this father-son conversation in the Minneapolis airport as they were walking past:

"What state are we in, Dad?"
"We're in Minnesota."
"I've never heard of it. Is it famous for something?"
"Well, they're known for their really tiny sodas."

I groaned. My wife groaned. Four other people sitting around us groaned.

You're welcome, Traveling Minnesota Dad. Well earned.

Not a joke, per se, but I overheard this father-son conversation in the Minneapolis airport as they were walking past:

"What state are we in, Dad?"
"We're in Minnesota."
"I've never heard of it. Is it famous for something?"
"Well, they're known for their really tiny sodas."

I groaned. My wife groaned. Four other people sitting around us groaned.

You're welcome, Traveling Minnesota Dad. Well earned.

Obviously a Dad who is not from Minnesota.. as a true Minnesotan would know, we don't call it soda.. we call it pop! Minnepop... somehow it just doesn't have the same ring.

Speaking of Minnesota..

Last week, as I handed my dad his 84th birthday card, he acted a bit irritated, and said "My fingers are getting sore.. one card would have been enough!"

Q: Why did the elephant paint his toenails red?
A: To hide in a strawberry patch. Have you ever seen an elephant in a strawberry patch? See... it worked!

Q: What is Harry Potter's favorite way of getting down a hill?

A: Walking. JK, Rolling.

How do you kill a polar bear?

Kick it in the icehole.

Funny thing is, my son, who is 20, told this one to his girlfriends parents, so the apple isn't falling far from the tree :)

As we were driving to FW an RV was coming opposite direction around a curve in the road. And of course he crossed the centerline and was using our side of the road as well as his. Turning to my wife (who was grinning with disgust because she knew what was coming) I said "boy, he's taking up the line's share of the road, huh?"

Student to English teacher: "Thank you for teaching me the word plethora...it means a lot"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts