Help me choose a Resort!

lmhall2000

May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you
Only have 3 nights in May to visit daughter in college program. We’ve stayed years ago (over eight) at Polynesian, Contrmporary, Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom, and Old Key West..want to try one we’ve never hit:

1. Pretty grounds (love the landscaping)
2. Nice pool with slide..daughter’s are 18/19 they love slides.

Which would be your top three?

Beach or Yacht Club - beautiful resorts with amazing pool, love the Boardwalk area & the close proximity to Epcot & the Studios.

Boardwalk Inn - for same reasons, except their pool slide is a bit creepy. You’re vomited by a creepy clown water slide...lol.

YC/BC. The pool is great and you mentioned landscaping. Epcot will have flower and garden going on in May. Being a 5 min or less walk away would make it easy for you to pop into the park and explore whenever you felt like it.

Wilderness Lodge gets my vote! I loved eating at Geyser Point overlooking the lake. Saratoga Springs also has nice grounds. My teens like the volcano pool slide at the Poly (but I know you've stayed there).

Beach or Yacht Club - beautiful resorts with amazing pool, love the Boardwalk area & the close proximity to Epcot & the Studios.

Boardwalk Inn - for same reasons, except their pool slide is a bit creepy. You’re vomited by a creepy clown water slide...lol.
Yes! No clowns! No way!!!

YC/BC. The pool is great and you mentioned landscaping. Epcot will have flower and garden going on in May. Being a 5 min or less walk away would make it easy for you to pop into the park and explore whenever you felt like it.
Will that be going on 7-10? I would love to see that!!!

Another vote for BC. Great pool and a fun slide.
Next vote is WL because its beautiful. Nice pool, but a tame slide. The grounds and theming make up for a weak slide.

Beach Club for the pool, great restaurants and EPCOT
Grand Floridian for the landscaping and just amazingly beautiful.
Poly is really themed, but not my personal favourite. In saying that tho, my teens love it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!