Help me confirm what the 180 days dining reservation date is?

MrVargas

Earning My Ears
I am checking into my hotel on 7/9/19 for a 10 day stay. I would like to request the first day for dining reservations off from work (I also have some medical appointments that I need to do so I was going to book them on the same day so I can do some Disney planning as well).

What would the 180 days mark be? My calculations says it would be January 10, 2019. Does that make sense with you guys? Is there anyway to confirm this?

Google “180 days before [date]”

Hope your first trip is great!

Last edited:

Are you seriously asking how far out is 180 days?

Honestly you will have no problem making a reservation that far unless you want newyears eve on the California Grill or somehing like that..

Honestly you will have no problem making a reservation that far unless you want newyears eve on the California Grill or somehing like that..

Doesn't hurt to be prepared. It can be difficult getting the times you want, especially if you have a large party, and some ADR's like BOG can be hard to come by at any time of the year.

Actually not true... A larger party makes it more difficult, as well as popular restaurants. BoG, CG, CM, CRT, B&C, VN, SciFi, and many others are difficult at 180 plus 10.
Sign up for Touring Plans (under $15/year) and part of your fee is getting notifications the day before your 180 and also your 60 day FP. It will tell you on your dashboard page on TP as well.
It seems like when I use my desktop it also shows up on my resort reservation page.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter