Help me decide- WCC or Crystal Palace?

Alice28

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I'm Doombah Fricki
Help me decide- I think I know the answer, but it's still a tough choice for me. We are debating Crystal Palace or Whispering Canyon Cafe for our main meal on Sunday the 24th. We are going to MGM Studios in the AM until 1 or so, and then either want to do
A. Late lunch at WCC- a favorite of our group (been several times)and we LOVE the Lodge! This will probably be our only time to see it this trip. Dinner- something quick and casual at the MK during Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party

OR

B. A quick counter service lunch at MGM and then go to Crystal Palace for dinner between 5:30-7---that way we can sit, relax, dine while the rest of the Halloween party guests are hoarded in Tomorrowland.

My head says Crystal Palace (which we narrowed down from the other sit down restaurants at MK- this is the one we all agreed upon), but my heart is with the Lodge. I get to make our PS's later in July so I would love some DISers input. I have never been to the CP, but I like the looks of the menu and a character meal would be fun.

I have been to both and my vote would be for B. I love the lodge too, but after a day at the parks I would rather have a nice quiet dinner, and that is definitely not WCC. Last time I was there, I had to get up and do the horse race, as an adult (long story!). I love the CP. The food is great and the atmosphere relaxing!

Whatever you pick, have a great time!

Hi,

We also liked the Crystal Palace. We took my two youngest daughters there for diinner last year . The food is very good and the kids had a great time with Pooh and his friends and so did we.

Blessed Be,
Tina

Ryan, Kerry, Samantha, and Kiley's Mom
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

We've never eaten at Whispering Canyon, but we LOVE Crystal Palace! :) If you've never been I would definitely give it a try - I think you'll all enjoy it - HTH! :D

I vote for CP too. WCC is good, but not relaxing. The food is good but it's very noisy and you know the deal about the server antics!!! So I choose plan B.:wave:

If you have young children in your party, you may wish to have lunch at WCC (if it's quicker), then go back to the resort to relax a bit before the party. MNSSHP is great in the last few hours- less crowded, shorter wait times for the rides, more candy. This would be my only reason for skipping CP. If you are all older and can handle a full day of running, the dinner at CP will be a good rest for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter