Help me decide!!

Jinnyboom

Mouseketeer
Am planning a trip to WDW from 12/7 thru 12/15. Have reservations for a split stay between Carribean Beach and Wilderness Lodge.
Traveling with 3 teen girls..(12-14). Have been to WDW before but not USF/IOA. We plan to do a one day trip to USF.
Please know that we are DEVOTED WDW FREAKS!!!
Would like some opinions on whether we should do a 2 day USF/IOA and stay on site for one nite....I read a post somewhere about a pool that had movies playing concurrently???
All input is welcome........Thanks so much!!!

PS...had planned on taking Mear's to USF from WDW...this is MOST important....MUST eat at Sweet Tomatoes Restaurant on Kirland on day.............

:confused:

ABSOLUTELY spend two days at US/IOA. You and the girls will LOVE it. Read some of the posts on this board. Many devoted WDW fans are now die hard US/IOA fan!
Spend the night at the Hard Rock Hotel and get two days worth of express access at the parks. It can't be beat.

Definitely do one nite (at least) on-site! You'll realize some things to help plan some future trips. And you will want future trips!
I'll pick IOA as your girls' favorite park soon!
Jim

I have two kids, DD 12, DS 10. They have been to WDW many times and loved it. However, the last couple of years, as they have grown, they, DW and I have really taken to IOA/USF.
If your girls love the mountains, ToT and RnR at Disney, they will go nuts for IOA. The rides at IOA are better than all the rides at WDW, particularly Spiderman. The coasters, Dueling Dragons and Hulk, are much more intense than RnR and Space Mtn. Jurassic Park, although shorter than Splash Mtn, has a bigger, faster drop at the end, and Ripsaw Falls is definitely a blast. MIB puts Buzz Lightyear to shame and T2-3D outdoes Alien.
All in all, you definitely will need two days to try it out. If it's not for you, you really haven't lost much off your WDW trip. But, if you are like us, your next trip to FL will be three or four days at IOA/USF, three or four at WDW.
Either way, have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter