Help me! Disney words for poetry magnets

Elandon

Mouseketeer
Remember those magnetic words that you could rearrange and make little sayings or poems? I’ve gotten the idea into my head that I want to put them on my stateroom door during our cruise this summer but I want to have some Disney words and I can’t find a kit specifically for Disney anywhere so I need your help!

I bought a basic set and I need to make some extra Disney and cruise words to add to it.

What words do You think I should include?

Thanks in advance!

I think....

Magic
Wonder
Fantasy
Dream
Cruise
Mickey & fab five names
All th princesses
All the theme parks and some key attractions
More character names

Even better? My computer auto finished it once I got about halfway through!!

I mean, I knew how to spell it (thanks Mary Poppins the Musical!) and did. But I was impressed that the computer did too!

Best autocorrect ever.

Remember those magnetic words that you could rearrange and make little sayings or poems? I’ve gotten the idea into my head that I want to put them on my stateroom door during our cruise this summer but I want to have some Disney words and I can’t find a kit specifically for Disney anywhere so I need your help!

I bought a basic set and I need to make some extra Disney and cruise words to add to it.

What words do You think I should include?

Thanks in advance!
How about the poem about what Ohana means. Or the wonderful thing about tiggers. A dream is a wish your heart makes. All of this was because of a mouse. (I don’t think this is exactly what he said, but you can check it on Google).

Include the words from all the horn songs...and as many pirate-oriented words as are printable.

These are great ideas. The pirate stuff I can find but I've never been on a disney cruise and do not know what songs are the "horn songs"

which ones are included?
When you wish upon a star & Makes no Difference who you are
Hey diddly dee, a pirates life for me
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Its a small world after all
Be our guest, be our guest, put our magic to the test

Last edited:
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo
Ears
Magical
Cheshire
Oceaneer
Vibe
Captain
First Mate

Side note... I received a mini Disney magnetic poetry kit (like maybe 20 tiles) in a DVC mailer a year or two ago. One of the tiles was actually Mickey ears (not the words, the symbol). :earsboy:

Nautical terms like:

Forward
Aft
Stern
Port
Starboard
Bridge
Gangway
Gangplank
Anchor
Aboard
Porthole
Ashore
Berth
Compass
Buoy
Cabin
Navigator
Commodore
Officer
Crew
Deck
Lifeboat
Dock
Mast
Funnel
Galley
Keel
Pier
Pirate
Scuttlebutt
Ship
Shore
Skipper
Stowaway
Voyage
Wake
Embark
Debark

MJ

We got a set of these once. Long ago. Can't remember if it was a WDW vacation or DCL. Anyway, words included were: Celebrate, Dreams, Come, True, Family. Some tiles had little pictures- mouse ears, an ocean wave. Very cute. Sounds like a fun project. Enjoy!

When you dish upon a star ...
I prefer my dishes on the table, filled with yummy food that I haven't had to shop for or prepare!

and I can mangle my own ...
"Hey diddly dee, this pirates life is far from free"
"Its a small world after all - but just HOW MANY people are on this ship"

Pick out some of the classic Disney songs, you know the ones you start singing to when your walking around the ship. A song is really a poem set to music.

Stateroom, Castaway Cay, Aquaduck
Islands that you will be visiting and excursions you will be enjoying
Your family's name

This sounds like a fun magnet set! It will be exciting to see what messages are left for you from other passengers who pass your door!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter