Which dates would you choose?

• 4/20 - 4/23

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • 5/6 - 5/9

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sdchickie

Fan of the Mouse!
I am trying to decide which dates to choose for my Tokyo Disney trip. Please help me decide, keep in mind the new BATB land opens 4/15, and Golden Week is 4/29-5/6. I want to go at least one day before May 7th because that's when some major rides go down for refurbishment. I'm trying to figure out the dates with the fewest people. Thanks!

I think it's going to be busy on all of those dates because of the new Beauty and the Beast land, but at least your earlier dates aren't right on top of Golden Week. Also, in general, weekdays are less busy from what I have read. April 20-23rd is all during the week, and May 6-9 will have you there on two weekend days right after a holiday (so everyone will probably still be off work).

I think it's going to be busy on all of those dates because of the new Beauty and the Beast land, but at least your earlier dates aren't right on top of Golden Week. Also, in general, weekdays are less busy from what I have read. April 20-23rd is all during the week, and May 6-9 will have you there on two weekend days right after a holiday (so everyone will probably still be off work).
I see you are going in April, what days are you going?

I checked a crowd calendar (fwiw) and it agreed with the pick I had just made which was avoid May 6-9.
The 8th might be okay, maybe even the 7th, but you don't want May 6 or May 9.

My choice would be April 21-23. Some people might take off on the 27th and 28th to extend their vacation.

Early April is the start of the school year, so most kids will be focused on their schoolwork.

This pic shows the crowd calendar for April 2020. White=low crowds while black=high crowds. If you can pick a blue or green day, crowds will be minimal and you'll have a great time!

Attachments

• AprilCC.jpg
    AprilCC.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!