Help me plan, please

proud mom

Take me to my happy place.
As of now I am scheduled to go to WDW with my 22 year old daughter December 5 - 13. We have 8 day park passes. We will be arriving on December 5 (Saturday) and I thought we would go to Epcot that day since it opens the latest -- 11am. We are planning 2 days per park. I'm usually a good planner, but right now I am drawing a blank. Should I plan to go to AK and Studios during the week to increase our odds of getting on Flight of Passage and the Rise of the Resistance?

If not, how would you plan it out?

If you don't already have park reservations for DHS, then you're more or less out of luck. I just looked at the availability calendar and the only day that DHS has any availability is Sunday 12/13.

Weekdays will be slightly less busy than weekends, but it probably doesn't matter all that much at AK.

Steve

If you don't already have park reservations for DHS, then you're more or less out of luck. I just looked at the availability calendar and the only day that DHS has any availability is Sunday 12/13.

Weekdays will be slightly less busy than weekends, but it probably doesn't matter all that much at AK.

Steve
Thank you for the information. I was confused because on the main calendar it showed all the parks as being available.

I did get lucky last night and was able to book 2 days for Studios.

Should I plan to go to AK and Studios during the week to increase our odds of getting on Flight of Passage and the Rise of the Resistance?
FoP is easy enough to get on- just depends on how long you want to wait. I've been going on some weekdays and usually have around a 45ish min wait. For Rise, planning on two days wouldn't be a bad idea- that gives you four chances to get a boarding group. And if you get to ride Rise on your first day, you can change your second HS day to something else if you want to (assuming other park reservations are available).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter