Help...Need Fun ideas

Soulsearching

DIS Veteran
Looking to have a fun, Santa Swap gifts from the dollar store kinda game this year.

I will be buying all the dollar store presents and wrapping them up for the event.

It's a fun young crowd. Looking to have lots of laughs and lots of steals.

Can you give me some ideas of what to buy there?

Thanks for all your help. Just trying to keep things merry :flower1:

Coffe mugs, travel cups with the attached straw, journals, giant pens, cake frosting, cookies or other snacks, lotions, bath products, Christmas candy, flip flops, adult coloring books

I love shopping for our Santa swap. Ages 13-adult this year. Each gift under/at $5. Faves include chips/salsa (something unique like peach), Burt's Bees lip gloss, BBW hand soaps, this year the little cast iron pan with cookie mix to make one big cookie, a couple bags of the Pepperidge Farms cookies, the big tray of lunchbag size mixed Lays potato chips. Whoopie cushion, $5 McD's/Sonic/Starbucks gift cards.

Back "in the day" when I lived with 2 roommates & we were super poor, we'd each buy 10 gifts at the Dollar Tree - wrap them up, & we had a huge pile of gifts to open on Christmas! It was so much fun & those are seriously some of my fondest Christmas memories. We'd really take time to pick out gifts that we knew each one of us would love. Body washes, jar candles, books, new tea towels - all sorts of treasures! Have fun shopping & let us know what you end up getting!

They have LED candles that look pretty nice. I bought one to use in my lantern on my porch. Crossword puzzle and word search books are fun. Usually they have stationery/notepads.

The Dollar Tree has a surprisingly nice selection of glassware--including wine and champagne glasses. I find those always go over well as gifts! I also would be pleased to receive picture frames, different kitchen utensils that a lot of people don't have/don't use a lot like pastry brushes, tech wipes, headphones, flashlights & batteries, fuzzy socks....
My boyfriend once got me a ton of glow bracelets and necklaces from there, too, which I broke out at a party. I never would have bought them myself but they were super fun to break out and everyone loved them!

Looking to have a fun, Santa Swap gifts from the dollar store kinda game this year.

I will be buying all the dollar store presents and wrapping them up for the event.

It's a fun young crowd. Looking to have lots of laughs and lots of steals.

Can you give me some ideas of what to buy there?

Thanks for all your help. Just trying to keep things merry :flower1:

We decided to have fun with this swap.

We have two Vegans, two germaphobes, a few who like sweets, a few who love coffee and some that just got new apartments.
Adult boys and Girly Girls..

Here are a couple of things I bought to make things a little interesting:

1. A Bar of Vegan Scented Soap
2. Pocket size hand sanitizers
3. Powered donuts, chocolate kisses
4. Dish Scrubber
5. Emoji hand towel
6. Super hero puzzel
7. Coffee Syrup

and more..... I decided that if I know their weaknesses it could make the game fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter