Help needed on buying park passes

babla

Daydream believer
I usually purchase our Disney passes at a discounted rate at our local AAA. We're leaving for Disney in 5 days, but I'm not purchasing the passes before hand, because our trip may get cancelled. So, when I purchase them at the TTC or a park entrance, can I still use my AAA card for a discount? I may but a 4 day hopper, or 3 single day passes. Thanks for any info.

Hi babla!

Sorry, the only place that you can get the AAA discount on tickets is at a AAA office. The only other way to get a discount when you get to WDW is to use the Disney Club Card, or you can purchase them at the Wal-Mart that sells tickets down there. I am not sure where that is, but I am sure that if you do a search of this board, for Wal-Mart and Discount Tickets, you should be able to find something.
Good Luck! And I hope that you have a great trip if you go! :)

If you do decide to buy the 3 single day passes there is a discount at the gate if you buy them all at once. I think it is $5 off on the second day and $10 on the 3rd. Just remember there is no park hopping with these. It is 1 park each day. This is what we did because we only wanted to do MGM and magic kingdom so it worked out well for us. Much cheaper than the hopper passes.

You are correct Pats. These are called Bounce Back Tickets and you must decide at the purchase of the first day that you want to buy them for subsequent days.
Thanks for this suggestion! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter