• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help plan trip

pokeysmom

Mouseketeer
need help planning trip, we are flying into jacksonville at 11:30pm 12-25-01 and leave on 1-02-02 would like to stay at disney and universal but have gourmet taste on tight budget any suggestions on hotel, transportation and tickets? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated also there will possibly be 5 of us instead of 4.

Having a champagne taste on a beer budget is very common on this board. The only WDW resort that I could recommend would be Port Orleans Riverside as it has one of the only resonably priced rooms that can accomodate 5 with a trundle bed. As far as staying inside Universal, I don't think they have much to offer for the budget conscious traveler. You'd probably do better looking at outside the park hotels for that part of your trip. You can check out mousesavers.com for some great rates on hotels and rental cars.

My personal opinion is to try to priceline a hotel... there is a great board to reasearch your price, You can stay near Disney or near Universal. Or research on Travelocity for a good rate.
I got a hotel on Travelocity during the Millenium for under $100 a night for a 2 bedroom suite.

I am staying at a hotel through Priceline the first week of Dec for $28 a night plus taxes and priceline fee. I got a 3 star hotel in the Disney vincinity, and it is a all suite hotel...

Also check out if there are any good rates at the Disney hotels or off site hotels for that time... although it is generally a black out time.

I have a small website I run, and try to keep up with the most up to date Disney codes.....[Disney Discounted]http://disneydiscounted.com[/URL]

It is definately not professional, but I cal it my own:D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter