*** HELP - Planning a trip to SeaWorld!

KS929

DCL Fanatic
Hello Everyone!… I haven't really spent much time on this side of the DISboards (I usually hang out in the DCL section :3)…

I have always been a fan of Disney trips, but this time they decided to do something different and go for SeaWorld. I've only been to SeaWorld once and we live in the Los Angeles County (in Reseda) so we're really far from SeaWorld.

What we're planning is getting the 2-Day pass (but we're only going for one day this coming Sunday and going back sometime in December). I'm not really familiar with the shows' duration times and the waiting times for the attractions.

Does the whole park open at the same time or is it sectioned? Are all the attractions and exhibits open when the park opens or does it open later than when the park opens?

We would like to watch as much shows as we can, get into as much exhibits as we can, and ride Shipwreck Rapids and Journey to Atlantis, but we only have very limited time. We'll be at the park at around 9:45AM and leaving at around 7:00PM…

I'm in desperate need of suggestions! And if you can please help me build up a schedule for that day, I would really appreciate it! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

TIA! :worship:

EDIT: I also read somewhere that we would need to head to Shipwreck Rapids and Journey to Atlantis as soon as they open because the lines get REALLY long (over an hour wait)… I'm not exactly sure if this is true :\

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter